Work with a real manufacturer. Working with a manufacturer like Blansol will let you provide with more quality products, a reliable service and more stable and competitive prices.
Save on your purchases and avoid the intermediaries. Save on your PEX and multilayer purchases working directly with the factory with no intermediaries.
An European made product. Blansol’s Easypress press-fitting system for PEX pipes is a product made in Spain with excellent quality European raw materials.
Multiprofile fittings. Easypress press-fittings are multiprofile fittings. They are compatible with the most commonly used profiles in Europe (RF, U and H).
A certified product. Our press-fitting system for PEX pipes meets the most demanding quality requirements and are certified by the competent European authorities.
The guarantee of a complete system. Blansol is one of the only European companies who manufactures a complete PEX system as we make both the cross-linked polyethylene pipes (PEX-A and PEX-B) and their fittings.
Description of the Easypress press-fitting system
Easypress fitting is a fitting designed to be assembled to crosslinked polyethylene pipes using the press-fitting technique.
Easypress press-fitting system is compatible with both cross-linked polyethylene pipes made by the peroxide method (PEX-A pipes) and with cross-linked polyethylene pipes made by de silane method (PEX-B pipes).
The main advantage of the press-fitting system is its fastness and its comfort for the installer.
Easypress press-fittings have been designed and manufactured according to the requirements of the European Norm UNE EN ISO 15875.
Blansol offers its press-fitting system in two different versions: a metallic version (brass) and a plastic version (PPSU).
The material used for the metallic version is, exclusively, high quality brass (CW617N) which complies with the most demanding sanitary legislations of the European Union.
The material used to manufacture the PPSU fittings shows high performances to be used in drinking water installations:
- Low internal rugosity. Less pressure losses compared with brass made fittings.
- High chemical resistance. The PPSU is not attacked by water chlorine. It does not show galvanic corrosion or oxidation. Additionally, it is not altered by building materials.
- Weight. PPSU fittings are much lighter than brass made fittings.
- High impact resistance. PPSU fittings are very tough and durable. They withstand hard impacts without fracturing.
- High thermal resistance. The material withstands temperatures up to 134ºC.
Advantages of Easypress press-fitting system for PEX pipes
Blansol’s Easypress press-fittings meet the following advantages:
- Speed and comfort. The press-fitting system is a very quick and comfortable union system for the installer thanks to the use of battery tools.
- Increased resistance to tensile stresses. The geometry of the SS rings allows the positioning of the clamping jaw with respect to the shape of the fitting, which improves its resistance to tensile stress.
- No timeouts. The press-fitting system does not require any waits once the union has been made. The installation can be put in service immediately.
- Tightness guarantee. Easypress press-fitting system complies with the most demanding European regulations which guarantee the tightness of the union.
- Low leaded brass. The brass alloy used in the production of Easypress press-fittings has low lead content and meets the most demanding European regulations concerning materials in contact with drinking water.
- Multiprofile fittings. Easypress fittings are compatible with the most commonly used profiles in Europe (RF, U and H).
How to install PEX pipes with Easypress press-fitting system?
In this video we will show you how to install cross-linked polyethylene pipes (PEX pipes) with Blansol’s Easypress press-fitting system.
As you will see the assembly of PEX pipes with Easypress system is really easy.
We remind you that our press-fitting system is compatible with both PEX-A and PEX-B cross-linked polyethylene pipes.
New range of PPSU fittings
Blansol has launched to the market a new range of PPSU made fittings as an alternative to the traditional brass fittings. So, the company offers you two options, brass and PPSU, in its Easypress press-fitting range for cross-linked polyethylene pipes.
What is the PPSU?
The PPSU is a high properties polymer used at plumbing and heating installations.
The main technical advantages of the PPSU are the following:
- Mechanic resistance similar to the metals.
- Dimensional stability even at high temperatures.
- Salubrity (Healthiness) and hygiene.
Why is PPSU more competitive than brass?
Although PPSU is a very sophisticated raw material (it is used in the aerospace, chirurgic and optic industries) and, for that reason, an expensive material, it has two important advantages compared to brass:
- Lower relative density: PPSU relative density is 6,5 times lower than that of brass so with 1 kilogramme of PPSU you can produce 6,5 more fittings than with 1 kilogramme of brass.
- More efficient production process: PPSU manufacturing process is much more efficient than brass manufacturing process as it is made in one simple and automatized step with nearly no human intervention. To the contrary, brass manufacturing process has many different phases and is very labour intensive.
The consequence of these two advantages (quality of the product and more competitive price) is leading the top European companies of the plumbing and heating industry to launch ranges of PPSU fittings and to substitute the brass for PPSU made fittings.
Blansol has decided to offer both alternatives to the clients so they can decide if they prefer the traditional brass fittings of the new PPSU fittings.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information about our Easypress press-fitting system for cross-linked pipes and about the rest of our range of products.
Our 65 years experience in the production of plastic pipe systems for hot water let us offer you top quality products, a reliable service and a competitive price.
Other Blansol products
Our company offers you the guarantee of a complete system as we manufacture not only the fittings but also the cross-linked polyethylene pipes.
Click here for more information about our PEX pipes:
You may also want further information about other fitting systems for cross-linked polyethylene pipes: